Friday, January 11, 2008

WSC30


My card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I just HAD to do this one before I got to work on getting some layouts done for my 31 in 31 challenge. I needed to use my new Nesties!! And I must say...I LOVE THEM!!! :-) I got this stamp set for Christmas from my Mom. It's by Autumn Leaves and it's called Mindy's Zoo. Love the monkeys! The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday and I bought the sentiment set at the Pink House. The papers are from a stack I bought earlier this week by KI Memories. I love all the patterns...so bright and pretty! Love 'em. So I got to play with all my new stuff! I have been experimenting more with "animal" cards because I have to come up with a swap for a get together with the stamp club. This stamp is topping my favorites list. I've got a soft spot for monkeys! Happy Friday, everyone! I hope to have somewhere between 2-4 layouts to share tomorrow depending on how long I can stay awake tonight! I WILL be caught up for the month before the weekend is over!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it! I can expect one next Sunday then, right??? lol