Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goals for 2008

Happy New Year, everyone!!! This time of year, I always try to come up with a list of things that I'd like to accomplish for the year. Sometimes I get them all done, sometimes just a few, and sometimes they just drop off the list all together but it kind of gives me a roadmap to keep me on track for the year. So this year, these are my top 5 because sharing them all would just take forever...

1. Make a design team (already accomplished!) YAY!
2. Be 40 lbs lighter by May...now this may or may not be feasible because that is a generous amount of weight loss. BUT, the first 40 lbs that I lost came of very quickly, So I'm hoping this 40 will also. It would be wonderful to have it lost by the time Will gets home from his deployment! Wouldn't that just be a fabulous surprise???
3. Complete at least one scrapbook layout every other day.
4. Make at least 2 new friends every six months (this shouldn't be an issue at all, but I need to branch out of my shyness)
5. Get at least one scrapbook layout or card published

I am already well on my way with having number one knocked out already! And I am LOVING being a designer for the Pink House. I will hopefully get started on my 3rd assignment today, but have to swing by the store to pick up some ribbon that arrived after I stopped in to pick things up. Go figure :-).

I did hear from Will yesterday, so thanks to all of you who have been keeping him in your thoughts. He arrived safely and had his first trip last night.

More later, with an actual project to share!

1 comments:

ronee said...

Yea come get your ribbon!! I hate that you ordered nesties..you are trying to get them into the store! That is the only reason I dont have the WHOLE set yet! You are going to love love love them!