Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Layout number 5


Here is layout number 5 for my 31 in 31 days. I know I have some catching up to do. I have pictures all ready to be scrapped, so it's just a matter of getting the time to do it. If not before then, I should get caught up this weekend when I can stay up a little later and then sleep in!! I used the Rusty Pickle Mayflower line again for this layout, so this is another design for the Pink House. But I used them in different ways than on the first one and I really like the result. I recolored the picture to Sepia and I distressed the photo edges just a little bit because the papers look a little distressed. The chipboard alpha is by Daisy D's. I thought about sanding those down a little too, but it took the glitter away and I think that makes this page look a little more feminine. So there it is :-).
I still have 2 other small assignments to work on for the Pink House that I will hopefully be able to deliver this weekend. It will be nice to take a whole bunch at once! :-) And then maybe Ronee will have something else for me to do...
Let me know what you think...judging by the number of hits I got this week, I know people are looking but no one is commenting...I really appreciate the feedback and/or constructive criticism! :-) Thanks!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Raising my hand...I am a bad blog reader!!! I read all the time and don't comment. Sorry!!!! Love the layouts. I have to go tomorrow to get my second assignment. You are certainly putting me to shame!!! lol Love both of the Rusty Pickle ones you made. Very cool. The mac and cheese one made me lol.

ronee said...

I love this layout..i CAN'T wait for it to be on my store room floor!
xoxo
ronee