Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So so busy...

Those of you that have talked to me lately, know I'm having quite a time getting my routine back to working order since Will left. I have just been insanely busy! So I didn't have time to scrap today yet, but I may do some in a little bit after I work out. SO there may be another post from me tonight. But I have some big news to share...Hayley is having a big week. (She's my almost 22 month old). First over the weekend she counted to ten for the very first time. Which was pretty exciting for me. THEN tonight, she went potty on the potty for the first time! I was jumping up and down clapping and shouting. She was of course laughing at my antics, which I'm sure she didn't quite understand. But I am absolutely thrilled. I know it may be some time before she goes again, but I'm still just so excited. I missed a lot of this stuff with Caitlynn because I was still working in the corporate world when she was this age so the daycare did most of this stuff with her. I'm so glad I don't have to miss it again! I have been so productive today and then that was just the icing on the cake. This is the best day I've had since Will left, not including that and that just put it over the top! So anyway, just had to share that...hope you all had a great day too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!!! Can I send you my 21 month old???? She has asked to sit on the potty a few times but has yet to go. She is no where near ready to count to ten though. That is awsome! WTG Hayley!!!!

ronee said...

That is great! From me, a seasoned military wife, you will have to take the good days you are given. sometimes it only takes one good day, to make you through out the week! Here's wishing you have good days!
xoxo
ronee