Thursday, January 24, 2008

Squeezing time

I feel like this week I have been squeezing every drop of extra time out of the days. The week has FLOWN by as a result. I managed to get this page finished between the time that Hayden left today (one of the boys I babysit during the day) and the time for me to start dinner. That's only a window of about 25 minutes. I had ZERO plans for this page, I just printed the picture out over the weekend, so I'm rather impressed with myself for getting this done so fast. I'm in the creative/productive zone, so hopefully I'll get a lot more accomplished! I have another assignment for the Pink House that I need to get finished--I've been staring at the papers for the last two weeks and finally had an epiphany today, so that's the next one I'll be working on.


0 comments: