Monday, January 14, 2008

A big post

Since I didn't post over the weekend, I am going to share the pages that I finished. I was very busy this weekend. LOTS going on. I have a leak in my downstairs bathroom that I've been battling with for the last couple weeks. Well, I gave up on DIY fixes, so the plumber is coming some time this week. Then I had to pull weeds in the yard. We are renting this house and the landscaping is TERRIBLE. It drives me nuts. I don't even like to go out there. So I decided to try to make it at least look a little better until I can do some planting, etc. Then, I rearranged my living room because I was tired of the way it looked, and I scrubbed my kitchen top to bottom. Yes, busy busy. I also bought Hayley a new toddler bed and tried to get her to take a nap in it yesterday. Didn't go over so well. Ugh. So she's back in the crib. I will find a way to make it work. It's a little early, but I thought I'd try to see how she liked it. She likes to play on it, but not so much to sleep on it. I'm not in a big hurry. She did potty in the potty again, but only once since the first time. Baby steps. We're getting it. Again, not in a big hurry, though being done with diapers again would be fabulous!

Ok, so here are three of the four layouts that I completed this weekend. I'm up to 11 finished for my 31 in 31 challenge. Still going strong. I am hoping that by the end of this week, I may even be a little bit ahead of schedule. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Actually being ahead? I can't even imagine!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! You are going to have to slow down or you are going to have the Pink House completely full! Save some wall space for the rest of us now! lol (Guess that means I need to get on the ball and get mine finished! lol)