Friday, January 4, 2008

17 degrees in South Carolina??!

So I woke up this morning and had to take Cait to the bus and it is a whopping 17 degrees outside??! I thought we had escaped mornings like this when we moved here. This is Indiana weather!

I've been struggling to find a good routine now that Will is gone. Crazy how I didn't realize how much I depended on him doing certain things. Like dinner...we took turns cooking, and doing the dishes. So if he cooked, I did the dishes and vice versa. Now I have to do the cooking, dishes, AND baths and books with the girls. So before I even know it, it's like 8 pm and I haven't done much of anything except run around like a chicken with my head cut off. SO I must find a new system. Even with the craziness of getting adjusted this week, I managed to crank out a scrapbook page last night. It only took me about 15 minutes to get it all put together. Nothing very complex about this one. The blue background and the journaling stamp are by Autumn Leaves, and the other PP is a double sided sheet by Reminisce. I bought both papers at the Pink House! Ghost flowers are Heidi Swapp, buttons are fun expressions, and the brown ribbon is Offray, glittery pink ric-rack is from the $1 spot at Target. I love those cheapy finds. And then the letter stickers are by basic grey. Again, really bad photography--it's seriously too early! :0) I promise I'm working on that though...maybe I'd do better with a large format scanner...is there such a thing??!
I may have more to share later...I'm hoping to get a couple more pages done at some point today/tonight!!

0 comments: