Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Layouts 22 and 23

Here are my most recent layouts for my 31 in 31 challenge. I am only 8 away from being done! AHHH! So much pressure :-). I'm really hoping I can get them all finished, but I am still so proud of myself for accomplishing what I've already gotten done. This is by far the most I've ever scrapped in one month, probably the most I've ever scrapped in 2-3 months! It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.
For the first layout I used a new color combo for me, but I found it on the kuler website. Then for the second one, I sort of scraplifted a technique Tuesday ad that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it! So if that layout looks familiar, that's why! :-) Hey, it still counts!



1 comments:

ronee said...

we are getting this chipboard in soon!!! i cant wait! it rocks!
xoxo
ronee