Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who Says Girls Can't Get Dirty??

If you haven't noticed, I've been doing a lot of playing around with different styles and pattern mixing. This was another "experiment" but I like the results. These photos are of Hayley from when we went camping this past summer in Michigan. I has mortified our first day there with how dirty she was and kept trying to win a losing battle and washing her face and hands every five minutes. But I finally gave up. I mean, when I was a little girl I was a major tomboy, constantly getting dirty, playing with boys, catching bugs. So who am I to stop my little girl from getting dirty?? Especially when it was stressing me out so much trying to keep her clean, LOL. And she does look awfully cute when she's head to toe filthy. :-)

0 comments: