Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My very first ALL DIGITAL page!

Ok, here it is... I finally played with my photo software long enough to get a decent looking layout done! This is my first one, so be gentle! It is very very basic and simple, but I don't know how to do much yet. It's hard when everyone posts tutorials for using Adobe and I have Photo Impact Pro. But I must say that I am very happy with how this turned out. Everything I used came from digital freebies that I downloaded online. So give me some feedback, what do you think?? I was going to add journaling, but every time I tried to put it on there, it just all looked too cluttered and took way too much focus off of this picture of Caitlynn. I think the photo sort of speaks for itself. Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!! Thanks for looking!

0 comments: