Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been TAGGED

Rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

Wow, this is the first time I've been tagged on my blog. How exciting! Thanks Katie! Ok, so six random things about me...let's see.

1.) I love love LOVE movies. Will and I have a mini-blockbuster at our house. We have hundreds of movies. (I am NOT exaggerating). We have 2 big CD cases full of our movies, plus two others for just the "kid" movies. Crazy, right?? My friends and I even do quote marathons back and forth with our favorites.

2.) I am a pile-maker. This little quirk about me wouldn't be interesting, if I didn't drive myself crazy with my piles. I've never been "neat" ever. Disorder has been my friend since I was a little girl. I used to drive my mom nuts. But it's controlled chaos because I know where to find things. Will, on the other hand is extremely neat, so he kind of keeps me in line. Since he's been gone, my piles have been driving me crazy. I guess he's rubbing off on me a little. But it still doesn't stop me from making the piles :-)

3.) I am dying to go to Europe. I especially want to see Italy. Big dream that I hope to accomplish sometime in the not so distant future.

4.) I am a big sucker for all things romantic. Flowers, candles, love songs...ahh, love is a beautiful thing :-)

5.) I love office supplies. It reminds me of the first day of school. Fresh packages of notebook paper, pens, paper clips. I love them all. I buy notebooks just because I think they are pretty and have tons of them stashed around to use as journals, or to house the many lists that I make but very rarely actually use :-)

6.) I would love to own my own business one day. Maybe a scrapbook store, maybe something else...it's a future idea that I've been toying with. I have this wonderful image of bins lining the walls filled with buttons, and ribbons, and flowers, and all kinds of other wonderful embellishments as well as open stock paper and such so people can bring in their basics like adhesive and their photos and have everything they need right at their fingertips to create. Sort of a build-a-page concept. Similar to build-a-bear but for scrapping. Any investors out there interested?? LOL

Ok, so now my turn to tag someone...I guess I will tag Michelle. I know you're supposed to pick 6, but my blog buddies have all been tagged...I guess this means I need to make some new ones!!

0 comments: