Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Monday

Caitlynn is back to school today after her Spring break vacation. We had a very active week. And to end it all with a bang, I took the girls to see Horton Hears a Who at the Summerville 8 theater on Ladson road last night. Their matinee tix are only $2.75 for children and adults. Gotta love that. Maybe that's the norm around here for movies but in Indy it's about $8/ea. So I was excited. The girls really liked the movie. Hayley got a little squirmy in the middle but ended up doing fine. And it's a super cute movie if you haven't seen it yet. Here is a picture of my girls by the movie poster at the theater. It's a little blurry. The girls wouldn't hold still and I just took my small point and shoot camera that's not very great with taking pics in motion :-)


I did also find a little time to stamp yesterday, but just a very little. This is my take on the CPS sketch for last week. I'm not entirely happy with it, but that happens sometimes. I love this stamp set and this is the first card I've made with it. I'm hoping to get to play with it a little more today.

Oh, and did I mention that Will's coming home day was changed to May 3. A whole 2 days earlier than what he originally was told, so that was a little bit of good news! And it falls on a Saturday, which is also very good news. 32 days to go until he's home!

Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comments:

ronee said...

looks like good times had by all!
xoxo
ronee