Friday, March 7, 2008

So tired

Phew, it has been a long long day. I had a friend of mine's little girl here tonight to spend the night so that my friend could have a night out and go to a concert. I'm worn out. We ate Chick-fil-a, we had some ice cream. There was popcorn from one end of my living room to the other, we painted little wood shapes that I got at Moore's 6/$1. We watched High School Musical and danced around the living room, and had some hot chocolate. Now finally after getting jammies on and our teeth brushed, the girls are finally all in bed. And I'm beat. I have a couple more projects to share, but I'm too tired and frankly feeling lazy tonight so I will post pictures of them tomorrow at some point. I have a crazy weekend ahead so please bear with me! My SU kit did finally arrive and I have been oohing and ahhing over all my new goodies! Can't wait to have some workshops and get started so anyone in the Charleston area that wants to host one, contact me and we'll set something up! Ok, goodnight everyone. I promise, much more interesting things to share tomorrow!

0 comments: