Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Creative Day

I got a lot of projects done yesterday. I finished 3 cards, a scrapbook page, and a little tote bag! I was on a roll and had I not had to get up early for work this morning, I probably would've been up til the wee hours of the morning doing even more stuff! Before I share my projects, i just have to share this picture of my oldest, Caitlynn. She came home from school yesterday and knocked on the door (of course, it's a little unusual for her to do that) and when I opened the door, this is what I saw...."Mommy, I picked these beautiful flowers for you because it's Tuesday!" How cute is that?? A fist full of weeds just for me! :-) I could not have asked for a better bouquet. What a little sweetie. I will miss these days when dandelions are considered the most beautiful flowers...and she picked them just for me. Makes me get all teary eyed. Ok, before I burst into tears thinking about my baby getting to be a big girl...here are my projects from yesterday...


This is Hayley's new "thing". She is constantly trying to jump. I kept trying to capture her with both feet off the ground but it only lasts a split second, and instead of that, I managed to catch her with her tongue hanging out a-la Michael Jordan. Love it! I've been wanting to try out a circle card for a while...and I must say, this was really fun! I liked working with a different shape. I have resolved to make more of these...and I get my kit from SU today, so I will have new goodies to do it! YAY! Ok, that's it for today...happy hump day, we're closing in on Friday already. And 60 days til Will comes home!!!

4 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

cute stuff, Erika! Alaina gave me your blog address.... so sorry I missed out on the blog candy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Both of your girls are so adorable. I can just imagine little Hayley doing the "not quite liftoff" jump. And how sweet to get flowers from Caitlynn. Rebecca loves to do that as well.

Your scrapboo page and your circle card look wonderful.

Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Both of your girls are so adorable. I can just imagine little Hayley doing the "not quite liftoff" jump. And how sweet to get flowers from Caitlynn. Rebecca loves to do that as well.

Your scrapboo page and your circle card look wonderful.

Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Some new posters. How exciting! I need to get on over to my blog and post to see if I can entice somebody new! lol Love the page and the circle card. I am thinking about ordering some of the scallop cards from SU. Very cute!