Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yet another busy day

We had another busy Saturday today. We started off the day by going to the Pink House's MAKE 'N TAKE PLAYSTATION SATURDAY! It was a lot of fun. I got to play with the new crop'o dile big bite, the new Tonic tools, some acrylic paint, a fun corrugator, the Accucut, some Marvy nesting punches, and make this cute little shadow box tin and a tag using a wishblade cut title. So much fun. I now have a wish list about a mile long for new tools that I want!
Then we made a quick pitstop off at Patti's house to deliver some SU goodies that came in my huge shipment last week (that I still unfortunately have not had time to play with). And then our final stop was the Isle of Palms beach. It was gorgeous. The weather, however, was not. It was extremely windy and cloudy and not so warm. Caitlynn still insisted on getting in the water, but Hayley and I didn't even bother stripping down to our bathing suits. It was just too cold. Still a fun day, though.
I am glad to be home, and hoping that I'll have some extra time to play tonight before I crash because I know being outside for a lot of the day is going to make me fall asleep super early! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

1 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

:( I wish I was at the beach today!!! I have wanted to get out there all week!!! are you coming to church tomorrow?? we are going to be at the 9 am service if you come look for me!