Thursday, March 6, 2008

Impatiently waiting...

for the UPS man to bring my SU goodies! It was supposed to come yesterday, but was delayed because of the bad weather on Tuesday and now is supposed to get here some time today. So I keep looking out the window for the big brown truck of happiness to come rolling down the street! Not here yet, though.

I am feeling very productive this week, and the week has just flown by. Others that have or have had deployed hubbies know how great it is to have a week pass by quickly. I am hoping because of my crazy busy March schedule with birthday parties and a visit to Indiana and people coming here to visit this whole month will fly by. So far, it is. YAY! Because the rest of the 2 months he has been gone have just been creeping along so it feels like 6. I'm lucky that his is only a 4 month deployment, I know there are many others who are gone for 6 or 12 or even longer. The bad thing is that once he gets home, he'll be here for the summer but then will get sent out again for another 7 weeks in the fall for instructor school and air drop training. Wish they could do that while he's gone already, but no such luck!

Anyway, enough of my complaining...here is my layout for today. This actually came together rather quickly. Last night I started getting sleepy around 9 pm again, and I was determined to make it until 10, so I wanted a quick project to keep me awake! It actually only took me about 15 minutes to do this, but picking out the pictures and stuff took a little longer. I've scrapped other pictures from this same event, but I had extras printed out, so I figured I might as well use them. So the pictures may look familiar if you've been a regular visitor, but I promise the layout is new!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, did you get it yet??? Mine is showing delivered at 2:32! Man, I can't wait to get home and start tearing open boxes!