Sunday, March 23, 2008

Whirlwind weekend...

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a blessed day in celebration--He is risen!!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. My ex-husbands Dad and Step-mom were in town to see the girls, so we had dinner with them on Friday, then went to the Children's Museum (SO much fun!!) on Saturday. We also ate lunch at Joe Pasta and stopped off at Cupcake. If you haven't been, and are in the Charleston area, I definitely recommend it. There is one in Mt. Pleasant now too! The website is here. I had the chocolate chip cheesecake one...SO so good! The flavors change daily so you can check their site for more info. But the shop is adorable and they have cute t-shirts and stuff as well. No pictures allowed in the store or I would post some. You'll just have to see it for yourself. And then today we went to church at Cathedral of Praise. WOW. The service was amazing. I was moved to tears more than once. Just incredible. The choir was fantastic. Cait had a great time in the children's ministry as well.

And then we came home and played with our Easter basket goodies and I made a huge Easter Sunday dinner. I roasted a turkey for the first time in my adult life...or for the first time all by myself and it turned out very good. Will made the turkey for the most part for Thanksgiving with very little help from me, so I was nervous. But it was very good.
I have had zero time for anything crafty this weekend, but I am hoping to get some time in for that tonight before I crash, so I promise to post tomorrow!

0 comments: