Sunday, March 9, 2008

Woohoo, I'm getting a lot done!



Ok, I've finished 2 more cards using my new SU kit stuff. I'm so excited. I'm going to break up these posts because I want to put the one for Beate's sketch separately. SO, here is the second card I've finished tonight, and also a picture of the projects we made at Stamp Camp yesterday at Patti's...
This card uses only the Baroque Motiffs stamp set. I wanted it to be simple and easy.
And here are the projects that we completed at Patti's stamp camp. It was so much fun. I'm definitely lucky to have found such a wonderful upline!

2 comments:

Melinda McMillen said...

WOW!! Those are awesome cards....you got some really great sets with your starter kit. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your Baroque Motiffs card! Sage green is one of my fav colors!
And I also just love that Bunny basket!

I hope to meet you at the Carolina Girls swap in April!
I love stalking your blog!
Great work!
Elizabeth