Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Basic Pomegranates

I finally actually have the colors to participate in an SCS color challenge. This week's challenge was to use Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Purely Pomegranate. Love this combo, and really like the way my card turned out. I wanted to only use stamps, ink, and cardstock so I limited myself to just those supplies and I really like the result. I'm obviously really loving having the Baroque Motifs set. I also used one of the itty bitty backgrounds to add some texture to the pomegranate background.

I will be absent from blogging until probably Monday. Traveling to Indiana to visit the fam and have Hayley's birthday party. I also get to see my dearest friend, Alaina, who is more than a best friend...she's a sister. And I miss her. (I get to see my actual sister too!). Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I miss you, too, and can't wait to see ya!
~Alaina

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!

Have a great night!
~Lea L.