Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another card to share...

Good morning, blog land! I am still not adjusted to this daylight savings time change, so this week is a sleepy one for me. Anyway, I was able to squeeze some time in this morning to make this quick card using the SU Baroque Motifs set. I LOVE this set...so glad I got this one. The cardstock is Blue Bayou and the inks are blue bayou and soft sky. If you can't tell, I'm really liking that color combo right now.


But I only have 8 SU colors so I'm a bit limited until I get some more :-). I love the way this card turned out. It's simple, but pretty. I am definitely enjoying simplicity these days with Will being gone and a household to run and two children to play with!

Oh and yesterday...I won a blog candy on Silke's blog. She has the most BEAUTIFUL cards...just discovered her last week, I think. And I never win anything, so this was very exciting for me! :-) Go check out her blog. This card is my favorite of hers since I started reading her blog. So so pretty!

Anyway, I'm off to spend some time with the birthday girl. I can't believe she's 2 already!! AHHH. Have a good day everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful!
I love Silke's work as well.
Hugs and smiles