Thursday, April 3, 2008

Absentee blogger

I may be an absentee blogger for the next few weeks. I have a lot of stuff going on this month to prepare for Will coming home. We have 29 days before he gets back. My parents will be in town all of next week. I have carpet cleaning people coming to clean our downstairs carpet, I have some painting to do to finish up our downstairs bathroom, I need to completely reorganize the garage because my parents are bringing all of my stuff that was left in Indiana for lack of room on the moving truck. I'm taking the cats to the vet to have shots and some tests done, and then to the spay and neuter clinic to have them both fixed. Not to mention all the normal every day stuff like work and feeding and bathing my children and laundry...blah blah blah. You get the idea!! So I'm going to be stretched pretty thin time-wise already. I will post when I can and create when I can and thanks in advance for your patience!!

0 comments: