Friday, April 4, 2008

Yep I'm Braggin' mini-album

I had some extra time last night after doing some crazy house cleaning and laundry while the girls watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. I wanted to make a "brag book" mini album to carry around in my purse. I have pictures of my kids on my zune and a couple other places, but nothing really crafty and cute to share on the spur of the moment. So I sat down with one sheet of 12x12 cardstock and worked out this little album. Now this wasn't rocket science, so I'm sure there are other people out there who have come up with something extremely similar to this, but I am really happy with the way it turned out. I'm planning on making a few more of these as gifts, but obviously the gift ones will be blank on the inside. If anyone is interested in a tutorial on how I made it, let me know and I'll try to get one together to post later! Here are some of the inside pages...

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

super duper adorable!

Susannah said...

great little mini album!