Sunday, December 2, 2007

Super Scrapbook Saturday #3


Even though the post is a day late, here is my scrapbook page for Saturday! It is a 12x12 LO. I don't know who the manufacturer is on the patterned paper. I bought it at least a year ago at the scrapbook store in Noblesville, IN--The Scrapbook Corner. Cardstock is Paperbilities as usual. The die cuts are by Sizzix.
These pictures were from my Christmas Card photo shoot last year. I'm gearing up for this year's shoot now. I'm not sure how I'll do them, but I know my time is running out, so I better get on it!! I just love this time of year...I can't wait to start receiving holiday greetings...I display them all until after the New Year because I love being able to see them all at a glance and remember friends and family.

I also completed this card in my new favorite color combo!! I'm addicted to it. So be prepared to see it all over the place. I was so excited to get my Jan. CK mag and the color combo was on the cover! I swear that some day I WILL decorate a room in my house using these colors. They are so soothing and homey...anyway, the info on the card...I used to Doodle This Flower from Stampin Up!, The swirl is by Autumn Leaves and the sentiment is EK Success. Inks are by Ink It Up!, and the ribbon is all Offray.
I used to be so intimidated by using orange. I love the color, but sometimes its just hard to use. Well, not anymore! I decided to take my favorite color combo for decorating my house into my creative realm as well...now I have no idea why I didn't do it sooner! Want a challenge?? Try using these colors as well. You'll get hooked too! Don't forget to share what you create!

1 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

MMM yummy color combo! And the scrap page is too cute with those Santa Hats!