Monday, December 10, 2007

Delight in Life...



So I've been doing a lot of thinking today. I was pretty down this weekend and it really affected the mood of things around our house. So I decided that I'm going to take some more "me" time during the week and try to unwind as much as possible. I don't want to waste the little time (19 days and counting) that I have left to spend with Will before he leaves being all moody and sad. I should be happy that I still have him here right now, right?? So, no more being sad...until the 29th when he leaves.
As a start to my "me" time this week, I created these two cards. I am going back and doing the CPS sketches. The first one is my take on sketch # 1, and the second is my take on sketch number 41.
On the first one, the stamps are by Autumn Leaves. I stamped them in Versamark ink on white cardstock and then colored them using chalks by Pebbles, Inc. The sentiment was typed in Word.
The second one uses Stampin' Up's Delight in Life set. My sister stamped the images for me when I was in Indiana last month so I could play around with them during the drive. I never got around to using them then, so I decided to use them now. Oh and in the photo the buttons look crooked...they really aren't. I stood the card up to take the picture and the glue wasn't all the way dry and the button slipped! Oops! I didn't notice til after I took the picture, but it's all fixed now! Let me know what you all think! :-)

0 comments: