Friday, December 21, 2007

More Card Fun


I made this card last night too. I LOVE the way this turned out...I think it looks even better in person than in the picture. I'm going to try it in different colors too to see what I can come up with. I used Stampin Up's Priceless set and the sentiment is Technique Tuesday. Brads are from Making Memories and the Ribbon is Offray. I used my Creative Memories Square punches to do all of the squares. All of the inks used were by Ink It Up.
We had this super-yummy dinner tonight. If you like comfort food, you just have to try it. It's pretty basic, but SOOO good. Boil some chicken on the stove with water and 4 chicken boullion cubes. Then once the chicken is falling apart, pull out the chicken and put it on a plate. Add egg noodles to the boullion and start tearing up the chicken. When the noodles soften, add the chicken and stir. Salt and pepper to taste. Then we served ours over mashed potatoes. Comfort food just wouldn't be comfort food without the mashed potatoes! :-) SO so easy and so so good. If you try it let me know how you like it! :-) Happy Friday!!!

0 comments: