Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SC153 Challenge


So here is my card for the sketch challenge over at splitcoast today. I absolutely loved this sketch. This is by far the best card I've done so far in my opinion. I just think it's fabulous :-). Well, fabulous for me anyway! I'm much better with the scrapbooking still.
The stamps are from the Oriental Trading Company Scrapbooking magazine. My mom has this habit of buying me all of the stamp sets in the catalog since I started trying out stamping! This is one that I got for my birthday and I haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it. So I pulled it out today for the challenge. The patterned papers are from the Provo Craft Holiday Stack. I colored the penguin with colored pencils and the scallop circle is hand cut. I NEED the nesties! :-) I'm hoping Santa brings them!
I am so grateful for these sketches. I would've gone nuts this afternoon without some time to play. The kids took a nap and I got my stuff out and got moving and with this, the sketch actually made it go faster! YAY!!

1 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

that one is CUTE Erika!!! I still can not believe you hand cut those scallops...I have some punches that are sitting here collecting dust...maybe you would want to buy em cheap? LOL