Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Assignment # 2--take two


I created another page using those same assignment supplies. All of the patterned papers and stickers are from Cloud 9 designs. I couldn't resist the urge to do something else with these papers. I just LOVE them! :-) I die cut the title using my sizzix machine and the Round-About alpha. The hearts are a mixture of hand cut and chipboard Making Memories. I did the journaling on the computer in Word. The photo is 4x6.
So I just thought I'd share my second creation with you before I take both layouts to the Pink House to turn in! Hopefully the after-Christmas traffic won't be too terrible! And I should have more to share later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww love the layouts. They are so cute. You did an awesome job! Just wanted you to know that I will be thinking about you guys tomorrow. I know it is going to be a tough day for all. ((( ))) It will go by fast and in the meantime, we will keep you company! Tell Will to stay safe and "Thanks" for the job that he is doing.