Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Assignment # 1

So I already have one goal I can check off of my list! I am officially a member of a design team! Thank you to Ronee & Michelle for bringing me on board! I will be designing for The Pink House on N. Rhett (I-526 Exit 19) in Charleston! If you haven't checked them out, you need to. Check out their website, here. They have all of the beautiful papers and embellies that AC Moore and Michaels don't have, not to mention an amazing crop room, great class schedule, and a wonderful super-friendly staff! I met **Mom** the first time I went in and told her I was somewhat new to the area and she introduced me to a couple of ladies that were in the store. Isn't that great?! So I'm not just singing their praises because I'm a part of it now, I loved the store even before that!! :-)


Anyway, I received my first homework assignment last night. It's a calendar page using Dream Street papers. I also got some great Doodlebug stickers and some bazzill cardstock to use for my creation...I was up til nearly 1:00 this morning working on it! I just couldn't stop. And bless Will's heart for putting up with it! He stayed up with me and gave me his opinion about flower placement, etc...haha. :-) Here is the 2-page spread that I came up with... It is still a work in progress. Be gentle, it's my very first calendar page!! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww I love it. The colors are great and the girls are just beautiful. Congrats again on the DT. I am jealous! I guess I will have to get off my butt and get rolling. Only 15 months to meet my goal!

ronee said...

I am going to work today..come drop this off when you can!! Is Katie looking for a job? How was Claudia's last night?
xoxo
ronee