Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pay it Forward

I found this challenge on Katie's site, and decided to participate! I will send a homemade gift to the first 3 people who comment on my blog requesting to join the PIF (Pay It Forward) exchange (make sure you leave your email so I can get your addy!!). You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it!!! The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise on your blog. (If you don't have a blog, just promise somehow). I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this to your blog, and comment away! So get posting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, we are having trouble getting comments on these threads! I will post on yours since you haven't gotten any yet! I love to get "stuff"!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Do you still need people to pay it forward to? I don't have a blog, but I like to get mail and I know others that do too.

Stacey Kaiser