Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!




Today is my Mom's 53 b'day. Happy Birthday Mom! And also Happy birthday Kim Humbard! Lots of birthday this week. Will's Mom's birthday is the 14th, his dad's is the 15th, and another friend of mine is the 15th also. So crazy week with the birthday cards!! :-) But, surprisingly enough, it's not a birthday card I'm sharing today. This is a LO I did of Caitlynn getting her ears pierced. It's not really what I had envisioned for this layout, but I had lots of photos that weren't great quality thanks to a cheapy camera and florescent lighting at Claire's. We took her to get them pierced as part of her present for her 6th birthday over the summer.
The flowers were die cut using the sizzix system. Buttons are by fun expressions. The paisley patterned paper is by making memories. The other patterned paper with the words on it didn't have a manufacturer listed on it and I can't for the life of me remember. Sorry!! The title "Fashionable and Cute" was Caitlynn's response to getting them pierced. She said, "that wasn't so bad, and now I'm fashionable AND cute!" it was hilarious! :-)


0 comments: