Monday, February 25, 2008

Well I did it...

I am officially a Stampin' Up! demonstrator now. I have debated for a long time about doing it and figured its now or never! But my kit is ordered and I have my demo ID # now. So if anyone wants to host a workshop or attend one that I have at my house, leave me a comment with your email so we can talk! I am very excited to get started and just cannot wait until my kit arrives. I will be stalking the UPS man til it gets here, haha.
I am finally feeling better after my illness all last week, so I'm going to do some sort of crafting tonight after the kiddos go to bed. So stay tuned, more coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats girl! I guess I am right behind you. It was just too good of a deal to pass up.

Silke Ledlow said...

Welcome to the SU family!!! I hope you will enjoy it!!! Hope you'll have fun playing with you new kit!!!