Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crazy

It was a crazy week that went by CRAZY fast. I feel like such a slacker for not posting anything, but I've barely had time to check emails. Insane.

I did get to talk to Will a lot this week, which is probably the reason why the week flew by so fast. He was in Kuwait again and I was able to talk to him a little bit on Tuesday night, a little bit on Wednesday, and then a lot on Valentine's day, which was a wonderful surprise. I had Valentine's dinner at my friend Julie's house and came home to Will being able to talk. So that was a good day. Anyway...this is the one crafty thing I got accomplished this week--my swap card. I promise I'll have more to share soon!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a beautiful card...I wish I could see a bigger version - but I can tell that the colors are great and the yummy pink ribbon is a wonderful touch!!!

Thanks for playing and sharing your little beauty!!!