Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quick Card

Hi Everyone, I know I promised to post more projects, and I have several to share, but I need to photograph them. SO, here is a quick card that I did for Beate's sketch this week. It's super simple, I didn't embellish a whole lot.

I haven't been posting much lately. Sorry for that! But I've been kind of trying this new thing of actually taking some time out of the day just for me to do something for me. So, I've been working out a lot and things like that to try to make myself healthier and happier and much less stressed. With Will being gone and kind of having all of this extra responsibility heaped on me was really dragging me down. So, I've been taking some time to get refreshed and rejuvenated. Thanks for all of your support! Only 66 more days until he comes home!! YAY!! :-)

2 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

Congrats on only 66 more days, how exciting! I'm sure you can't wait! Congrats also on your new stampin up business!

Unknown said...

Love the card. Glad that you are taking time for you. That is so important. And yeay for 66 days. Here's to hoping that it flies by!!!