Monday, February 4, 2008

Some Weekend crafting

I didn't get much done this weekend as far as paper crafting goes because I was very busy with some "house" projects. I finally finished painting our downstairs bathroom. Will and I started it before his deployment, but only got about halfway finished with it. I managed to get it primered and painted over the weekend, and now all I have left to do is touch up the trim in a few places. So glad to have that finally about finished. I was able to have a little bit of "me" time on Saturday and got my hair cut. It's much shorter than I wanted, but I think I'll get used to it. I'll try to post pics of that later. For now, here are the two things I got done over the weekend. First was a card that I made using a CPS sketch. And then the CD holder was super simple. I just traced around one and used it as a template to make this one out of Valentine-y patterned paper. I made the mixed cd as an additional part of Will's homemade V-Day gift for this year. I had to actually be on top of things this year to get it mailed out in time. I have to take it to the post office this afternoon! But I'm excited for him to get everything.

I was also emailed a few questions about the book I made and how I did the inside pages. So here is a look at my cover page. I used these small wallet sized photos throughout the whole book and then also did journaling and embellishing. Hopefully that answers your questions...sorry about the delay in getting that to you!

0 comments: