Thursday, February 28, 2008

Color Challenge

This card was based on a color challenge on SCS. It was to use Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie. I don't yet have all of the colors of SU product, so I matched them as closely as I could with inks and paper that I do have. This is the result...
It is a 5x5 card. I used $1 stamps that I purchased at AC Moore a couple weeks ago. I also used my new cuttlebug embossing folder. I bought two of them on a whim last time I was at the craft store to just try them out. I think I'll be getting more! :-) I love the texture that they add. So if you haven't tried them, you should. The two that I got were only about $5/each at Moore's.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I missed those $1 stamps. Gonna have to run and see what they have left if any. Very cute card!