Friday, February 8, 2008

Lucky in Love...

My latest assignment for the Pink House was to use these new Green Day papers by Reminisce that will be coming soon! Even though I'm partly Irish, I haven't gone out and celebrated St. Patty's day in quite some time, so I thought this would be a little challenging for me. Turns out, I was wrong. Hayley's birthday party last year fell on St. Patty's day so we were all out and dressed in Green and my best friend, Alaina, snapped this picture of Will and I together. Lady luck was definitely smiling on me when he came back into my life. I feel incredibly blessed and these papers gave me the perfect way to document that!


So here is the first project resulting from my creative time for the weekend!

My "homework" was to use the striped paper and the shamrock paper (both have yummy glitter!!) and the stickers. They also have a paper with the polka dots, but I created this one myself to sort of mimic the look of the other one because I thought it was super cute! And I did actually go back and add even a few more dots on it after this photo was taken because I noticed some "holes" in the photo! The actual Reminisce Polka dot paper is glittery, mine is not. Then the letters are Thickers. All can be found at the Pink House, with the Reminisce paper coming soon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I always love your pages. I need to put the cards down and do some pages of my own. Just so much easier to not have to worry about pics and journaling. KWIM Of course I am not preserving the past either. :-( lol