Friday, February 29, 2008

1,000 Hits and some Blog Candy

Okay, so I think it's time for some blog candy. I reached 1,000 hits. Which in the grand scheme of things isn't a huge deal, but you have to start somewhere, right?? So leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a name on...let's go with Monday. I am going to the craft store tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of the blog candy goodies I pick up tomorrow or Sunday. Hopefully this will bring some of you lurkers that have been visiting but not commenting out of the woodwork! :-) Looking forward to reading your comments! Have a great Friday everybody.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He he. You know me. I always comment and I love me some blog candy! lol WTG on the 1000 hits. That is really good. I didn't start tracking mine until after I saw your ticker and I think I am still less than 300! lol Of course, I am not as faitful a blogger as you.