Saturday, November 10, 2007

Scrapbooking Saturday!

So much for not posting today! I managed to get two scrapbooking layouts finished in the wee hours of the morning :-). Will and I stayed up late and he practiced his guitar playing while I did some scrappin'.


This layout is 12x12 and I used the patterned papers from the Rob and Bob Studios for Provo Craft Super Slab. I love these papers. Usually, people give me these super slabs as gifts and I dislike three quarters of them--these, I love them ALL. So I am sure I'll use this slab up in no time at all, especially since I used 4 sheets on this layout alone. The alpha stickers came with them. All colors of cardstock are by paperbilities. I just love this picture of Hayley. She is constantly following me around. On this particular day, I went upstairs to grab something and came right back down...she of course was on her way up after me as I was coming down. Lucky for me, I had my camera in hand to snap a quick photo of her coming up after me. Most days this drives me crazy having her under my feet the entire day, especially when I'm cooking or actually trying to get some work done, but I know that i will miss having her as my little shadow when she finds other people/things much more exciting than her mommy! :-)

This layout is also 12x12. I used ribbon by Michael's, Page Pebbles by Fun Expressions, Stamp by Autumn Leaves; Die Cut Title using Sizzix Slim Jim Alpha; Cardstock Paperbilities; Patterned Papers are Carolee's Creations (the words behind the photo), and Two Busy Moms (the circles on the background were cut from this paper). I tried out a new bow idea on this and I love the result. I always have such a hard time making the bows come out right, so this time I kind of created a bow without having to tie anything :-) The ribbon is just folded and wrapped to make the bow shape...it's actually 4 pieces of ribbon that I manhandled into a bow and glued together, lol. But I like it! :-)
Now on to do laundry...who knows, maybe I'll get more scrapping done tonight--so far it's been my kind of weekend!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pages and the photos you chose are perfect. Perfect action shot of your daughter and her expression in the other photo is so sweet. Your pages really compliment the photos- I love their fresh look.