Monday, November 12, 2007

An early morning card to start the day!


I had to get up early this morning in order to get Caitlynn dressed and ready for school. Will is off today, so getting out of bed when he was getting to sleep in was very tough! However, I'm up, so I though that I might as well get a card made this morning before the other kids get here for the day. I have FIVE birthday cards that I need to send out over the next week or so. This is the first card that I'll be sending out.

I absolutely LOVE this little bird from the Stampin Up! Fun and Fast Notes set. I don't use it very often, but I think he's just too cute. I also used the Doodle This stamp set for the doodle in the corner. And the Happy Birthday sentiment stamped inside the card is from the fun and fast notes set as well. I did my little ribbon trick again for the bow. Cute, right? :-) I was the mastermind behind having to do all these birthday cards. I just joined the Carolina Girls group on SCS and thought it would be nice to send out cards to each of the other women in the group as a way to send them birthday greetings and for all of us to practice our card making. And of course the first month that we begin, there are 5 women with birthdays all within days of each other! So happy birthday to all the Carolina girls!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card Erika!! I am so guilty of reading everybody's blogs without commenting. I was thinking about that earlier and then thought, "Man, if nobody comments, how do they know anyone is reading?" So, I had to come back and comment. You are totally inspiring me with your blog and all your "crafting". I really need to get on the ball and make some things. Keep up the great work. You are definitely keeping me inspired.