Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CPS Sketch #39

During nap time today, I quickly whipped up this card for Card Positioning Systems Sketch #39 . Of course, this is the first time I've done a sketch from that site. I've been on a roll this week doing sketches from different blog sites. They are helping me immensely to play with the stamps and supplies I have now and also helping me to use up some of my scrap paper which is REALLY building up. I used the swirls from the SU Priceless set and the flower image is one of the dollar stamps from Michaels. The patterned paper is a scrap left over from the scrapbook LO that I did on Saturday. And the large purple twill is actually from the packaging of a quilt that I got at Target. Cardstock is paperbilities. Inks are from Colorbox.
I've only been stamping/cardmaking for about a month now and I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things. But practice makes perfect and I'm really enjoying all of this practicing I've been doing!! And it's definitely a great way to spend the kid's naptime!

1 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab sketch card, love the colours