Monday, May 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 4

A new challenge over at Dawn's blog. It's been a busy week around here with Will being gone again, so it took me a little while to get a card made. Even though I didn't finish it in time, I'm glad I was able to play! These were my wedding colors, so I was excited to play with them again! I used SU paper and inks--soft sky(retired) and chocolate chip and then a combination of SU and PTI stamps and of course the cute little butterfly punch from Martha Stewart.

I'm not sure why photos come out looking so flat on here...I'll have to inspect that. It looks better in real life, though! I think I will give this one to my mom for Mother's Day even though the sentiment is from a Father's Day set...
Thanks for looking and hope you are having a good week! I will be back tomorrow to share some projects I've been working on for Teacher Appreciation week this week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I like how you combined PTI and SU! stamps together! The little butterfly is such a cute little addition :)