Sunday, May 17, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 6

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Lots happening here in our neck of the woods. We are looking to start building a home with KB so we've been spending a lot of time at the model homes and looking at floorplans, etc. Plus my step-children arrive at the end of the month, so we are preparing house for them and getting some old stuff together for a garage sale. Not much time for blogging, unfortunately. But I have been creating (otherwise I'd go completely crazy).


Another fun challenge over at Dawn's blog. You can find it here.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. She has such fun challenges.

Here is my card for this one. I used PTI Berry Sorbet ink, cardstock, and satin ribbon, PTI Aquamist cardstock, and SU Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White cardstock and ink. The stamp set is PTI's Friends Til The End.

9 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

very cute. i dont have this set yet!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Pretty card! Great job!

Gwen said...

such a beauty!! love that stamp set you used! best of luck with the new house :)

Krista said...

Very nice card !!

Jessica said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute card! Love this stamp set and of course it is on my "want" list. Way to rock the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So pretty! Love that flower stamp!

BethieJ said...

Oh I LOVE your card.. it is one of my favorite sets!!! Great job!

tg said...

Beautiful card. This looks great using the colors from this challenge.