Sunday, May 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 7

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!! Unfortunately our weekend (not to mention the forecast for the rest of the month) is pretty much all rain so no BBQs for us. We did have a fabulous big dinner tonight at Will's request with turkey and mashed potatoes. It was YUMMY. And then I made him some chocolate crinkle cookies-his fave and my first try turned out pretty good. Thank goodness!!

So anyway, on to the challenge...
Another fun one at Dawn's blog. I stepped out of my box on this one and did this shaped card...


I used all PTI supplies on this one. Spring Moss, Avocado, and Raspberry Fizz. Plus the yummy spring moss buttons (love 'em!!) and the new Star Prints stamp set which I can already tell is going to be a favorite with the background stamped in polka dot basics. I punched the stars out and popped them up on pop dots for a little dimension.
Fun to do something a little out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn. Go try out the challenge!!

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Too cute! Love what you did with the colors!

tg said...

Cute card. Love this.