Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Been doing some sewing...

I am officially addicted to my sewing machine. Yep, I will readily admit it. And my poor husband has to put up with me being a half-presence in the evenings when I really get to sit and focus on what I'm doing :-). So I thought I'd do a quick share of what I've been up to... here are the latest sewing projects I've completed.

A new purse design...
A key chain
A checkbook cover

Off to a training on the base today and feeling a little under the weather, so not sure how much I'll get done today but I started my very first ever quilt last night (well...getting the fabric cut for it anyway!) I'll share my progress with it hopefully one day this week! Have a good day, all!!
**I had to transfer pictures of the new stuff and they came out teeny tiny, so when I get home tonight, I'll fix that! Sorry, but you get the general idea for now!

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh man these are all SOOO CUTE!!! I too LOVE TO SEW but haven't done much other than for the magazine! LOL It is so addicting and to me it is a nice calming hobby...

Unknown said...

Love the new hobby. Wish I was getting more use out of my new machine. I must let you inspire me...one of these days! lol Hope all is well with you. Miss seeing you.

KT

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You need to be creative and upload some more sewing stuff!! :D