Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy busy...



Yes, I've been creating like a mad woman the past week or so, but haven't had much extra time for posting. I'm gearing up for some birthdays, Mother's day, and a few thank you gifts that I was procrastinating on!
Here is a quick share of a gift I made for my friend Kathy for bailing me out last week when I woke up late and my daughter missed her bus and then my car battery was dead & Will was out of town on a mission. It was just one of those days and she came and took Cait to school and then helped me get my car jump started. So I made her this as a thanks. Everything in the gift is handmade, the purse, the card, and the box! I was kind of excited about having it all be made by me. I hope she likes it!!
And here is the box...
Hope to be back later to share some more! :-)

0 comments: