Sunday, April 12, 2009

Because I haven't shared any in a while...

Here are a couple scrap layouts that I did this week since I haven't shared any in quite a while!

I was kind of excited to make my (gasp!) first ever boy page! This is my adorable step-son, Shawn. Every time you take a picture of him he says "CHEESE & CRACKERS!!" so you get this big cheesy grin like in the photo. I wanted to scrap it as soon as I got the pictures printed. One of these days I'll figure out how to scan my layouts in instead of trying to take pictures of them.
Caitlynn is growing up so fast. I remember her baby chubbiness and how everyone used to say she was such a gorgeous baby. She isn't a baby anymore...but she's still such a pretty girl.


So there you have it...two posts from me in one day! Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter Sunday!

0 comments: