Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 3

Another FABULOUS challenge over at Dawn McVey's Blog this week...

This one was a little more out of my comfort zone. I do LOVE kraft paper (luckily my order from PTI arrived this week and I had just ordered more) and it looks fantastic with these colors. I am definitely loving it with the reds. Anyway, here is my card for the challenge.


All of the paper I used was from PTI...Kraft, Vanilla, Melon Berry, Sweet Blush, and Pure Poppy. The stamps are Papertrey as well, the Heartprints set and the buttons were another part of my order, the Vintage Buttons! LOVE them. So all in all a Papertrey card (except for the ribbon, which I got at AC Moore, and the embroidery thread) I also used my threading water punch from fiskars for some visual interest at the bottom.

You can find this challenge at Dawn's My Favorite Things blog.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Maureen P said...

Oh! What an awesome card! Very unique use of the punch at the bottom (never seen it just punched once). Everything works on this one :)

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I almost used Heart Prints, too. I love how you used the punch at the bottom--I hadn't thought of using mine that way. Great job.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the hearts!!! Way to rock out the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

House of Smiths said...

Ooo, so cute! Love how clean and fresh it is. Totally rocked that combo, girl!
Shelley

muriel la said...

Your card is so cute, I love this PTI Set too... very nice !

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very cute card! Love your layered hearts!

Winter said...

So pretty! Love all the hearts!