Thursday, January 29, 2009

whew, Slacker!!

So I had every intention of posting EVERY day this week because I have cards made for every day this week and of course life just has gotten in the way. My hubby not being here really throws life out of whack until I can get back on course. Anyway, here is my card for today...


This card was the first one that I actually made when I got on this little hot streak, and I really like it. The colors just make me happy. I enjoy the dark pink with the orangy yellow and brown. Who doesn't love brown? :-)

I am actually pretty excited because I get to go to a LONG overdue Mom's night out tomorrow night and we're going to see New In Town. I can't wait!
card recipe
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Polka dots-SU, Sliced circles-American Crafts
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate
Font: You Are Loved
Felt Heart: Die cut with my sizzix primitive hearts die
Other: button, silver cording

0 comments: