Monday, July 14, 2008

Wild Pomegranates True Friend

I made this card today for another RAK to send out for the SCS Random Acts of Kindness Group. I still need to make 2 more...hopefully I'll have some more creative play time later this afternoon, but for now I'm happy to have gotten this one done! I want to use up some of the Spring/Summer In Colors as the new ones come into play next month. I've put in my first order for some new stuff--I ordered the new scallop border punch, and a couple new in-colors paper and ink pads. Now if I could just find some customers to share it all with, haha. Oh well, I'm feeding my own stamping addiction.


Card Recipe:

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, and Wild Wasabi

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Sanded Background Stamp, True Friend

Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, and Wild Wasabi

Ribbon: American Crafts

0 comments: