Monday, July 21, 2008

Acrylic Album

I was given this assignment FOREVER ago at the Pink House. And well, time just completely got away from me and I didn't get around to doing it until last night. In my defense, I did tell them that it would probably take me awhile to get it done, but I never imagined it'd be this overdue. The craziness this summer has definitely taken it's toll on my crafty time! I am proud to say, though, that I started this last night and finished it this morning and I'm completely thrilled with how it turned out. My first acrylic album!! YAY!


Recipe:


Clear Scraps acrylic album

Doodlebug Designs Hopscotch alpha stickers

Bazzill buttons

Daisy Bucket Designs Patterned Paper
Zip Dry Adhesive
Stazon Ink

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very Very Cute Erika! It is a fab project! I bet Michelle will love it!

Unknown said...

Love it Erika! You did a great job. I want to do one of those but they scare me. lol